Stephanie Sakasai is a self taught artist and alchemist creating since childhood. Having grown up aware of violence, pollution, waste, and classism, she decided from the beginning, that her creative path would be to inspire a better way through personal experience, learning and dedication to nature and the arts.
Her path is deeply rooted in imagination; the spirit of expression. It is through color, light, sound, and scent she continues her conversation with the natural elemental connections. Stephanie practices artistic alchemy fused with tradition and self invention, creating from her diverse palette of artistic styles; nonobjective, expressionism, mimesis and digitalization.
- Light Space and Time Gallery - "9th Annual All Women Online Art Exhibition" January 2020.
- Cabrillo College Gallery - Student Exhibition 2013
- Public Exhibition - California Central Coast, USA 1998 to 2018.
- Public Exhibition - Tokyo, Japan 1989 to 1994
- Public Exhibition - California Los Angeles, USA 1987-1989